Love to watch TV channels with lots of animals around? If yes, you should enjoy reading these animal facts below!
1. Ostriches can run faster than horses. Didn't know that? Take this. Their males can roar like lions!
2. Kangaroos use their tails for balance. As a result, if you lift a kangaroos' tail off the ground, it can't hop!
3. On average, there are 50,000 spiders per acre in green areas. You are warned, think twice before stepping out of your houses!
4. To escape the grip of a crocodile's jaw, push your thumb against its eyeball. It will release you instantly.
5. Fleas can jump up to 220 times their own body length and 150 times their own body height. This ratio is equivalent to a man jumping the Empire State Building in New York!
6. Elephants can smell water up to 3 miles away!
7. Koala bears eat only eucalyptus leaves and nothing else.
8. Beavers' teeth never stop growing! They keep them at length by constantly gnawing on objects.
9. There are one million ants for every human in the world!
10. Oysters can change gender depending on which is best for mating!!